6.27.2011

you suck, just QQ already

* If you go to Heritage and/or know me IRL.. this has cursing in it. You were warned.

Alright! So, it's a nice Monday morning and I've been on "summer break" for approximately two months now. The only thing wrong with this break is that I'm renting an apartment in my college dorm. Seemed cool to live totally on my own and pay rent and actually be in the city for the summer, so I thought what's the worst that could happen? The worst that could happen, has happened, and it's that things are the exact fucking same as they were through the school year (but with more rule breaking). I thought less people, different people, would be grand. How wrong I've been.

Perhaps the first thing that any human being should consider before even going to college is whether or not they have the ability to look after themselves. I'm going to completely go back to first year and forget this summer fiasco for one second. If you cannot do your own dishes or laundry without your mommy, fucking don't go to college. I have met two extreme examples of "I don't know how to do laundry, my mom always did it for me": one that asks for help every single time they want to wash something, and then one that just doesn't fucking do laundry at all. These are the simplest things on the planet and I am tired of feeling sorry for people who's parents did not give them any responsibilites or life lessons before letting them run off to the wonderful world of pissing off roommates for 4+ years.

The next thing that has been slowly making me go off my rocker the past year is really difficult for people to admit or own up to: lie. Lying and manipulating and generally being a conniving bitch. Girls who monopolize livingroom spaces and lie about having to work early in the morning and then invite their boyfriends over for the night and laugh and talk and be loud all night? Yeah, fuck you. I don't pay rent and put up with every other little sucky thing just so you can whine at me for not doing anything wrong. Do you know how hard it is to meet people who don't suck? I want to live with just ONE person, I want just one person in my apartment in the fall that isn't a liar and thief. I know you're stealing and using shit because my stuff is never how I leave it. Another person's things are completely missing. You could.. oh, I don't know.. ask to borrow something? If you don't have money to buy it, I can think of a few people who would even buy something for you or lend you money. But if you're just being a bitch, fuck you. I'm going to catch you stealing and using my shit one day and you're going to regret it.

Oh, you know what else you really shouldn't do? Buy a fucking pet on impulse. Or, I mean, you could buy a pet on impulse.. but wouldn't you think you would ask the person whom you share a bedroom with first? DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR ME. Apparently we live in a world where immediate gratification is priority and nobody else's thoughts or feelings are ever considered (yeah, I already knew that). Now I'm up all fucking night listening to the scratching and puffing of a neurotic hedgehog. I have sleeping problems already, everybody knows, and yet I get a text like this one day while my roommate's out: "HEY OMG I BOUGHT A HEDGEHOG LOL I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM! DON'T TELL BECAUSE WE AREN'T ALLOWED PETS LOL :)"

And as if living at and going to a Bible college isn't bad enough, you've got your women who want to get married ASAP who refuse to cook or clean a thing. I know, I'm using gender stereotypes and all that crap. I don't care. Honestly, every person male or female should be able to do dishes and at least casually clean things as they go and make messes throughout the day. But it's especially bad to me when these girls sit on their ass and complain about not having a boyfriend and wanting to get married so badly, and yet they are the dirtiest and most useless people I've ever met. You do realize that your husband is probably going to be a pastor and he probably expects his woman to be able to, you know, be a woman, right? Do you honestly think you're going to get married and you will automatically grow up and become an adult? Marriage and relationships aren't like fucking leveling up or getting perks. You don't get a screen popping up that asks what skills you want to develop. As far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't even be left alone if you're anything like the people I've met this year. I wouldn't want you to eat any paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment